Princess Birthday Party

I love birthdays, I always have!  Brandon teases me because I celebrate my birthday all week and make a big deal about it being my "birthday week."  My love for birthdays has worn off on Taegan because she was so excited about her party, cake, and presents this year which made it all even more fun.  I love to go "all out" for birthday parties, this year was scaled down a bit compared to last year because our plate is bit more full with two children and our budget a bit more tight but Taegan loved her party and didn't know any difference.  

Taegan's party was from 10a-1p which worked really well because we avoided nap time.  We had finger foods and pizza for lunch.  All the girls had a blast playing dress up and bouncing on the inflatable bounce house Meme and Grand-daddy brought over and set up in the basement since it was a little chilly outside.  Then of coarse there were lots of presents and cake!  

Thank you to everyone who came and helped celebrate Taegan's 3rd Birthday!





Our Family



Party Favors (Pinterest Creation)



The Cake - Made By Me (my cake decorating needs a little more practice but it tasted delicious)


Blowing Out the Candles


Tinkerbell and Cinderella


Cinderella, Tinkerbell, and Belle 
(We didn't get a picture of Delaney because she was being bashful)



Oh How The Years Go By...
It is amazing how much these sweet girls have grown and changed in 3 years!

Comments

Popular Posts