First Day of Pre-School

I can not believe this day is here already! Taegan had her first day of Pre-School yesterday.  She was so excited to be going to "school" and kept asking if she was going to ride the bus (no sweetheart not yet).  There were no tears except the ones Mommy shed on the drive home and that was a big deal for my little "home body" who has never stayed with anyone but family.

When I went to pick her up she greeted me with a big hug and turned to her new friends and announced "Look, it's my Mommy."  Her teachers said she had a great day and this morning she was excited to be going back.  In fact, I had to go after her to get my kiss good-bye.  It is such a relief to see her happy and enjoying school.  I am so excited for her to get to spend two mornings a week interacting and playing with children her age and learning at the same time...even though it is bittersweet seeing her reach these milestones!

She will turn 3 in less than two months...where has the time gone?!

Lately she has been big on Cinderella and keeps telling us "I have to go find my husband."   I over heard her telling Silas "Silas, I'm the real Cinderella...okay?"  She even told my Sister "I'm going to find my husband at school."  If only our little princess knew how quickly she will be "finding" a husband.  Slow down time...





All Smiles!

Comments

Popular Posts