I'm Back!

Wow...it's been 2 whole months since I've blogged!  I have definitely missed it but time has gotten away from me while I was busy enjoying my sweet life! So here's a brief recap of the last 2 months and now I'll try to do better again...I'll try (no promises).



July 24th our Sweet Silas turned ONE year old!  Saying that time has flown by would be an understatement.  

We celebrated his birthday by going to the Safari Zoo and then that Saturday he had a Curious George birthday party!  Silas surprised us all and took his first 3 steps at his birthday party.  He has sporadically been taking a few steps since then but has really started taking more this week.  I have a feeling it won't  be much longer before he's officially "walking" and keeping us even busier!



     



Taegan had her first sleep over at Meme and Granddaddy's house!  




I started my own business at the end of July with Arbonne a Health and Wellness Company.  It has been a huge blessing.  I have gotten to know some amazing empowering women and it has allowed us to dream again!  Plus, I am loving all the free goodies I'm getting in the mail!






Silas had his first hair cut (and his first sucker...the sucker was a requirement for the hair cut).  He looks like such a handsome little boy now. 



We have canned, and canned, and canned!  We have a nice stock of sweet pickles, dill pickles, salsa, and pasta sauce.  And the freezer is full of squash, green beans, corn, and lima beans. 




The highlight of our August was the arrival of this sweet girl!  Harper Joy was born August 27th at 3:24am weighing 8lbs 9oz.  She is such a sweet heart, we are all so in love.  I was honored to be by my sister's side throughout her labor and Harper's birth.  It was by far one of the most amazing experiences in my life.  



Yesterday (September 3rd) Taegan had her First Day of Preschool (for this year).  As I looked back at her picture like this from last year it made me a little sad to see how much she's changed and how she looks more like a little girl and less and less like my baby!  








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts