Green Cleaning - My Unbiased Norwex Review

Have you heard of Norwex?  I hadn't until about a month ago, when one of my friends (Jessica Reagan) had a Facebook party and invited me.  Honestly, I tuned in to the party for two reasons 1) I was curious what Norwex was and 2) she posted a before and after picture of her oven after cleaning it with Norwex's Oven and Grill Cleaner and it looked amazing and I was pretty sure my oven looked worse than her before picture.

Norwex's Global Mission is...Improving quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our home!

That sounded pretty awesome to me!  As a nurse I believe all these chemicals have a huge impact on our health and I'm all for reducing the chemicals me and my family are exposed to on a daily basis.  That's actually one of the reasons I fell in love with Arbonne products and started my own business with Arbonne.

BUT...does it actually work? Does it clean and even more importantly can it kill germs and bacteria like my Clorox bleach?  YES!

This Blacklight and protein tester demo video from YouTube is proof!  The lady in the video smears raw chicken on her counter top then cleans half with Clorox Wipes and the other half with Norwex Mircofiber Cloth (and just water).  Watch the video and see the results for yourself.

How does it work?  Well I'm no scientist but...microfiber has antimicrobial properties and microfiber is small enough to pick up bacteria whereas cotton and rayon are too large, so there you go! 

They also have a self cleaning property, silver.  The microfiber cloth cleans your house (or whatever surface you're cleaning) and the silver agent cleans your microfiber cloth!  After about 18 to 20 hours, your Norwex Antibac cloth will be much cleaner than it was when you finished cleaning with it.  The silver kills the germs and bacteria in your cloth in between uses so you don't have to wash your cloth after each use, they actually only recommend cleaning it once a week.

With all that being said I was still a total skeptic UNTIL I purchase a few products myself!  I was amazed at how well these clothes and water cleaned.

I found out it's really hard to get good before and after pictures of these kinds of messes, I'm not a photographer, and these pictures don't do the products justice.  I really wanted to get before and after pictures of my mirrors and windows after wiping them down with the Polish Cloth but getting a good picture proved too challenging.


This is a before and after of my refrigerator after I wiped it down with Microfiber Cloth and water. 


My Oven!!  It hadn't been cleaned (like at all) in the four years we have lived in our house so it was pretty disgusting.  I cleaned it with Oven and Grill Cleaner and then wiped it down with Mircofiber Cloth and Water.  It really was that easy! 


These are the Norwex products I have purchase and am using so far.  
Microfiber Cloth
Polish Cloth (for my windows and mirrors)
Dusting Mit (makes dusting so...easy.  Dusting was one of my least favorite chores)
Superior Mop Set 
Oven and Grill Cleaner
Blue Diamond (bathroom cleaner - I use this with my toilet brush to clean my toilets) 

I haven't been disappointed with any of the products I have purchased!  I actually still have a few things on my wish list ;)  So..I'm hosting a Facebook party (next Wednesday May 6th at 8:30) so I can share these awesome products with my friends AND earn some free stuff for myself.  If you want an invite to the FB party to hear more about the products and order a few to try out for yourself message me and I'd love to send you an invite. 


*I am not a Norwex consultant nor was I asked to write this blog post.  This is my personal opinion of Norwex products.*




Comments

  1. These days norwex has been lot of buzz, so I decided to research it out for myself.
    Some people call this legit while others a scam, so what is the truth?
    norwex reviews
    norwex
    norwex cloth
    norwex catalog




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts