Taegan's Birthday Present

Taegan loves princesses and dressing up like a princess so for her birthday Brandon and I made her this cute dress-up storage center.  It really turned out great.  I am so happy I am married to a handy man because this is one of several Pinterest projects he has completed upon my request.  I literally showed him a picture and said "this is what I want" and he created it.  

Once Brandon built and sanded the dress up storage center we mixed up some "homemade" chalk paint (because Annie Sloan wasn't in the birthday budget and this works just as good) painted it and put a coat of clear wax on it.  Then we grabbed 2 green storage baskets, green hangers (because green is her favorite color), and the cute set of circle mirrors at Target.  Wall-'la...Dress Up Storage Center!

Homemade Chalk Paint Recipe

5 Tablespoons Paster of Paris
3 Tablespoons Cool Water
2 Cups Flat Latex Paint





Comments

  1. This is so adorable!! I'm going to have to show my husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Found you on Pinterest, this is just what I'm looking for for our 3 & 1 year olds' dress up clothes. My husband is pretty handy, I'll be showing this to him. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts