Fall Family Pictures

If you haven't guessed yet (or maybe I have already told you, I can't remember) I LOVE pictures!  I could completely cover my house with pictures.  Every time we take pictures it makes me a little sad to cover up the previous ones with new ones but if I didn't my walls would surely be covered.  This love stems from my Mom, growing up we always teased her saying she was like the paparazzi snapping pictures...and now I do the same thing!

So for Christmas this year Lauren, Justin, Brandon, and I gave my parents a photo session with Sherry Conrad Photography.  We went ahead and took the pictures so we could use them for our Christmas cards and because we didn't want to have to wait until the weather got pretty again to take pictures outside.  We took a group picture, then broke off and took lots of different pictures.  These are a few of the pictures of our family and the kids.

In case you were curious where I get Taegan's adorable bows and necklaces to coordinate perfectly, it would from the talented Lora Cartrett of Tater Tots.







LOVE this picture!  It is my favorite one from the session and will hanging over our fireplace shortly!






The Girls!


So Thankful and Blessed to call these people family!


Comments

Popular Posts