Happy Halloween!

Wow...I'm glad Halloween only comes once a year!  Brandon worked yesterday so I got to tackle Halloween with the children. Taegan decided Halloween was just to exciting of a day to waste napping.  Therefore, poor little Silas didn't get much of a nap either.  We went to my parents house for dinner and to see some trick or treaters.  At first Taegan wasn't too interested in trick or treating, she had been wearing her Cinderella dress all month and so some of the excitement of wearing it had worn off, then my parents had a few trick or treaters and she decided she wanted to do that!  My Mom and I took her to four houses (including my parents house) in their neighborhood and that was enough for Taegan (and us).  If we didn't make it to see you, I apologize.  Next year Brandon will be off so we'll do better. 

Here are a few pictures of our Halloween festivities.







Trick or Treat




...and this is how we all felt by the end of the night!

Comments

Popular Posts