Two for Tea

Every little girl needs to have a tea party or two or ten during their childhood.  So one of my Mommy friends and I decided a tea party would be the perfect theme for a photo shoot and a photo shoot would be the perfect way to capture the pure innocence and beauty of their imagination.



To think when I first found out I was pregnant with my daughter I was slightly disappointed I wasn't having a little boy but from the moment I laid eyes on her I have fully embraced everything girly and enjoyed it more than I ever thought possible.


Taegan is such an incredible blessing to our lives.  She is a kind hearted, loving, free spirit with an infectious smile.  She loves giving hugs and her impromptu "I love you Mommy" melts my heart.  I have often looked at my husband at night and asked, "Are we really doing 'that' great of a job or did we just get lucky?"

The countless prayers I've whispered to God while I have rocked her to sleep every night for the past 29 months have been heard.

Photo Credit - Rachel King Photography

Comments

Popular Posts