Gender Reveal Party

The only thing more exciting than having a baby yourself is when your sister (and best friend) is having a baby! My sister and her husband took a trip to Prenatal Peek in North Carolina this weekend to find out if they were having a boy or girl.  My Mom and I threw a Gender Reveal Party for them today, thankfully she only made us wait a little over 24 hours to find out!



I happily fed my baking addiction and baked the cake for the party :)






Old Wives Tale Chalkboard - (the Old Wives Tales were right)


Pink and Blue Clothespins so the Guests could all "Wear Their Guess"




...and IT'S A GIRL!!


The Beautiful Mommy To Be!

Comments

  1. Joyous to know about the gender reveal party. All my batch mates are planning an alumni meet at one of the budgeted Venues in San Francisco next month. Have already sent messages to all and will make the further arrangements accordingly. Hope the plan gets executed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts