Justin, Lauren, & Baby Harper {Beach Maternity Shoot}

I have mentioned several hundred times on my blog I love pictures well I also love taking pictures.  Maybe one day I will learn to shoot in manual mode (come on all you photographer friends help a girl out ;)), have some snazzy editing program, and fancy equipment but until then I will just enjoy playing around in Auto Mode.  

Lauren said she didn't think she was going to get maternity pictures done professionally so I convinced her to let me take some for her while we were at the beach on vacation.  There is no back drop more beautiful than the ocean and I couldn't stand the thought of her not documenting this special time with PICTURES! 

I am so...excited to be an Aunt and to watch Lauren experience the joy of Motherhood.  I wrote this letter to her at the beginning of her pregnancy about pregnancy and motherhood, it is such a sacred journey.  

Sweet Harper you are so loved already!







I had such a stunning model to work with!








Comments

Popular Posts