Operation: Manage the Damage

Hope you are enjoying your Figgy Pudding (or in my case Chick Fil A - Peppermint Chocolate Mint Milkshakes) haha and enjoying the Holidays---Cause come January I will be “Managing my Damage” and working to get back into those skinny jeans!!!


Seriously...these milkshakes!


I am looking for 15 motivated people to join me in “Operation Manage the Damage” and start the New Year off on the right foot! If you have an interest in joining me in a private and exclusive group come the first of the year, please message me today!!! I ONLY have 15 spots available!!!! 

We will be journeying together for 30 days of a clean and healthy lifestyle utilizing Arbonne Detox and Nutritional program, meal plans, and exercise! We will EXPECT to be healthier, more energetic, and lose between 10-15lbs at the end of our time together! I will be giving out more information as you message me! I apologize, but I will not be able to take on more than 15, so it will HAVE to be on a first come, first serve basis! I need to keep our group small so we can work weekly together on achieving goals with weekly google chats, FaceTime, etc.

Can’t wait to see who will join us!!! (Also, doesn’t matter where you live!!! You can join from anywhere!!!!) So whether you want to do this as a couple, get ready for your wedding, lose the extra baby weight, or just simply start eating cleaner, this is for YOU!!!




Send me a message via Facebook, comment on this blog post with your email address, or email me at brittanyjoybarney@gmail.com for more information or to reserve a spot! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts