Bye Bye Sweet Summertime...

 Hello there…you remember me?  It's been awhile, I've been making memories, and I've also had a serious case of writer's block.  Post's like these (overflowing with pictures) are fun but I really enjoy writing from my heart and I just haven't had any amazing ideas pop into my head lately.  

So this is a review of our summer in pictures, it was pretty amazing!  




We kicked off the summer with a trip to the Outer Banks, NC with my family.  We LOVE the Outer Banks, we've been going for over 10 years every summer and it feels like our second home.  Hopefully, one day Brandon and I can have a second home there ;) 



On July 24th we celebrated Silas' 2nd Birthday!  I can't believe my baby is two already.  


Brandon and I complete the Whole30 and both had great results.  We have really transformed our health by transforming our diets.  It is definitely a lifestyle not a diet and although we allow yourselves "treats" (more than others some weeks) our goal is to maintain this way of clean eating 80% of the time. 



We said good-bye to our beloved little beagle Sug.  She was our first "baby." 



We enjoyed SML on Granddaddy's boat and a trip to the zoo. 




We had lots of fun riding horses.  Especially when our riding buddies Emily and Willow joined us! We are looking forward to lots of cooler fall rides!  



We camped out in the backyard.  Brandon and I were pleasantly surprised that our "old" tent we camped in so…many weekends before having Taegan and Silas was still in good condition.  



We wrapped up our summer in the same place we started it…OBX!  We went on our first vacation with Brandon's parents.  Lots of memories were made playing with our two little beach bums. 





Comments

Popular Posts