Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Daddy's Day!

Taegan and I took these pictures Saturday and made homemade Father's Day cards for all the special Father's in our lives!  Luckily she was in a "photogenic mood" unlike Sunday...but that's just the way it is with a two year old. 




I am so blessed to have an amazing Dad.  He truly taught my sister and I how a man should treat a woman.  There are so many words I could use to describe my Dad but some of the first ones that come to mind are selfless, loving, hard-working, caring...I could go on and on, he loves God and his family.  I am so grateful that I not only have him as my Dad but that our children get to have him as their Grand-daddy!

Happy Daddy's Day to my husband as well.  He is such a wonderful Dad (and husband) he knows how to spoil his girls ;)  My Mom and I often laugh at how much Brandon and my Dad are alike, from their shared ability to fix anything that is broken, sense of humor, and selfless hearts. Taegan LOVES her Daddy.  Any given day you can catch them riding the lawn mower, tractor, 4-wheeler, or a horse together.  She consistently keeps tabs on him if he isn't within her sight she will ask me "where's Daddy, what Daddy's doing, I need to go find him."

I could not ask for a better group of men in my life.  Happy Father's Day to my Dad, my Husband, my Father in Law, and Papa.  I love you all so very much!





This is Taegan telling me "No...don't take my picture!"  Hence the "non-photogenic mood" I referred to earlier.  

Comments

Popular Posts