Our "LESS" in 2014!

A new year is always a popular time to make changes and resolutions, it can be a fresh start.  Of coarse I have a few changes, goals, or "resolutions" on my list for 2014, like most people.  I almost hate to call them resolutions, because New Year's resolutions hold a certain stigma, that they will inevitably be forgotten by Valentines Day, if not sooner.  I am determined to make sure that is not the case this year.

I wrote this post once in a list format.  I listed out my goals or aspirations for 2014, then I read the post and re-read it as I often do before hitting the "publish" button and then it occurred to be a common theme in all of my goals, the word LESS.  So...I deleted the post and started over, not to change my actual goals but the presentation of them.

In 2014 I want LESS!

LESS excuses and more time for my husband and our marriage.

LESS negative and more positive.

LESS worry.

LESS me and more God.

LESS pounds on the scale :)

LESS "stuff" and more time together.

LESS television and more playtime together.

LESS junk and more real food.

LESS work...more money.  What?!  A girl can dream!


So if I had a "word" for 2014 it would LESS!  To require less to live more.

Enjoying the little, everyday things and soaking up the sweet, simple life!

Of coarse, I have goals for Taegan and Silas too.

Taegan's is LESS pacifier!! I have completely dreaded and procrastinated taking away her beloved "paci" but it needs to happen, it will happen, in 2014.

Silas's is LESS night time waking and more night time sleep! I'm just going to pray about this one ;)








Comments

  1. This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Olivia Jane Mike, and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact:
    drabeljustus@gmail.com Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following:

    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)You want women/men to run after you.
    (5)If you want a child.
    (6)[You want to be rich.
    (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8)If you need financial assistance.
    (9)Herbal care
    10)Help bringing people out of prison
    (11)Marriage Spells
    (12)Miracle Spells
    (13)Beauty Spells
    (14)PROPHECY CHARM
    (15)Attraction Spells
    (16)Evil Eye Spells
    (17)Kissing Spell
    (18)Remove Sickness Spells
    (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
    (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
    (21) Charm to get who to love you.
    (22)Business spell.
    Contact him today on:
    drabeljustus@gmail.com,
    +2347033354868.
    You can also CONTACT HIM ON whatsApp on the number.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts