Our Merry Little Christmas

These two little love bugs have been keeping me busy and the littlest one has been keeping me quite sleep deprived so...I am just catching up on a Christmas post!  My blog, which I really enjoy has taken the back burner. We had a wonderful Christmas although it seemed to come and go like a wind storm.  




The Sunday before Christmas we celebrated Christmas with Brandon's immediate family.  It is always a little tricky to schedule get togethers since Brandon works "A" shift at LFD and Stewart works "C" shift at LFD but it is nice to space the celebration out a little bit. 



We started a new tradition this year, baking a birthday cake for Jesus.  I love to bake and Taegan loves to help me in the kitchen.  It was also a good way for Taegan, at 3 years old, to comprehend what we were celebrating (as well as a good reminder for all of us adults). 



Brandon worked on Christmas Eve, so the kids and I went to my Grandma and Papa Hodges to celebrate at lunchtime.  Then I brought the kids home gave them a nap, or attempted to give them a nap, Taegan was entirely too excited to sleep.  That evening we went to Mom and Dad's house to have dinner and exchange presents.


That night Santa came...shew!  And the next morning, Christmas, Brandon came home (I was more than ready to have him back home)!  The kids must have been very good because Santa was good to them.  After nap time we went to Brandon's Aunt and Uncles house and ate and celebrated some more. 


I hope each of you had an equally as wonderful Christmas holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts