Family/Maternity Pictures

Hello, my name is Brittany and I am a picture addict.  I love taking pictures to capture all the sweet memories we make as a family.  Especially since having Taegan... I don't want to forget anything!  My Mom is the root of this addiction, she loves taking pictures and you can always count on her to have her camera with her whenever a photo opportunity arises.  

I also love having professional pictures taken and filling my house with them.  Most all of the professional pictures we have done are of Taegan with the exception of once a year having family pictures taken.  However, I knew I wanted to have maternity pictures taken to capture this special time in our lives.  Sherry Conrad came to our farm and took these pictures of our growing family.  She did a wonderful job and even brought a sweet princess crown for Taegan to take pictures in.  

These are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!












Photo Credit:  Sherry Conrad Photography

Comments

Popular Posts