Happy 7th Anniversary


It is hard to believe we are celebrating 7 years of marriage.  Brandon and I started dating in high school, I was only sixteen and he was eighteen.  We got married four years later.  I was blessed that God pointed out the man He had created to be my husband so early and saved me years of dating and searching.  However, marrying your high school sweetheart and getting married so young can defiantly present its fair share of challenges.  In many ways we have grown up together.  We experienced a lot of milestones together from graduating high school, getting our first jobs, graduating college, building our first house, etc.  We have both changed a lot since we started dating eleven years ago.  There have been times we both questioned whether we were growing closer together or farther apart.  But getting through the tough times has made our relationship stronger and more resilient.  Seven years ago when we said our vows I don't think I could have ever imagined all the twists and turns our lives would take us on to get where we are today.  But it was worth it.  

I love you more today than I did yesterday but less than I will tomorrow.  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful man as my husband and father of my children.  

I love you, I love you, I love you!


Comments

Popular Posts