Mother's Day

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." - Lyn Yutang


I had a wonderful Mother's Day...simple, relaxing, and spent with the ones I love the most.  We went to church, my sister was working in the nursery so Taegan was happy to stay in there with Aunt Lauren.  We are blessed not to have to use daycare and the only people we have ever left Taegan with has been family.  However, this means she will only stay in the nursery at church if someone familiar (Mom, Meme, or Aunt Lauren) stays with her.  Then we came home ate lunch, had a nap, and then Aunt Lauren, Uncle Justin, Meme, and Grand-daddy came over for dinner, homemade ice cream, and cupcakes. 





Bump Pose - 29 weeks 5 days
A friend told me this week, "your first child makes you a mom, but your second child makes you a better mom." 

I have grown and changed so much since becoming a Mom. I strive to be the woman I want my daughter to be one day, she is such a little sponge and always taking in everything I say and do.  I feel like being a Mom is definitely something God called me to be.  


I have such wonderful women I call family.  I was blessed with a wonderful Mom.  She has become my best friend, biggest role model and supporter since becoming a Mom myself.  


My whole world!

Comments

Popular Posts